Features Included in the
Baby Lock Sewing Machines
- ExtraordinAir™ Threading
The ExtraorinAir™ Threading takes the thread through every looper automatically. This allows you to thread the loopers quickly and easily.
- Automatic Thread Delivery System
The Automatic Thread Delivery System allows you to set the type of stitch and serge you want in the Evolution and Ovation. This allows the Evolution and Ovation to deliver a balanced stitch on every type of fabric using different types of thread. You can stitch two different fabrics at the same time and the sewing machine will do it seamlessly without skipping.
- Tubular Loopers
Tubular Loopers on the Baby Lock Evolution and Ovation allow you to thread and sew the fabric in any order. Just set the Evolution and Ovation to the type of stitch you want to perform and serge.
- Looper Drive System
Looper Drive System ensures the loopers stay aligned, thus ensuring the loopers remain undamaged. The system protects the sewing machine from requiring repairs and allows you to serge without worrying about causing to your sewing machine.
- Advanced Knife Driving and One-Way Clutch System
Advanced Knife Driving and One-Way Clutch System have a larger cutting bite. This allows the sewing machine to cut thicker fabrics with easy and offers you more visibility.
- Full-Featured and Single Unit Differential Feed
Full-Featured and Single Unit Differential Feed adds a one-unit feed dog device to the sewing machine, thus providing you with stronger feeding and a consistent gathering on all types of fabrics each time.
- Dial Adjustable Stitch Length and Automatic Rolled Hem
Dial Adjustable Stitch Length and Automatic Rolled Hem allow adjusting the length of the stitch on the Baby Lock sewing machine’s serger by changing the dial. The dial features an Automatic Rolled Hem setting that retracts the built-in stitch width finger to perform a rolled hem finish.
- Fabric Support System
Fabric Support Systems comes with the Baby Lock’s ExtraordinAir™ sergers, which ensure the stitches remain flat and balances, regardless of the speed, fabric type, or stitch type. The built-in stitch fingers move along with the knife blade and adjust the seam repeatedly with the cutting width.
- Vertical Needle Penetration
Vertical Needle Penetration does not use slanted needles, like most sewing machines, but uses vertical needles. Slanted needles push and damage material while vertical needles sew directly up and down.
- Chain and Cover Tension Disks
Chain and Cover Tension Disks, included in the Evolution, performs a cover stitch. The feature can perform chain stitches, triple cover stitches, and cover stitches. A single tension dial controls the three cover needles, thus saving you time because you do not have to use a different dial to adjust each cover needle.
- 8/7/6 Thread Stitch Capacity
8/7/6 Thread Stitch Capacity, included in the Ovation and Evolution, is the only sergers to feature 8 threads. This allows you to perform more than one stitch combination. You can perform a total of 87 stitch combinations. They can also sew through heavier and thicker material better than most sewing machines for cover stitches.
- Cover Stitch Chaining Off
Cover Stitch Chaining Off allows you to start or stop cover-stitching with ease. You can begin or pause cover-stitching easily by automatically chaining off the cover stitch.
- Thread Delivery Unit for the Wave Stitch
Thread Delivery Unit for the Wave Stitch can create the Wave Stitch. The Baby Lock sewing machine creates even Wave Stitches using a thread delivery unit.
- Needle Threading System
Needle Threading System makes threading a needle quick and easy.
The company also uses cutting edge technology to create its Baby Lock sewing machines.
The Technology the Company Used to Create Their Baby Lock Sewing Machines
Here is a list of some of the technology the company uses to design its Baby Lock sewing machines:
- Chain-off Forming Device– Used for cover-stitching.
- Cover Stitch Forming Device – Adjusts needle threading tension during cover stitch and chain stitch sewing.
- Gas Carry Threading Device– Increased pneumatic tubular threading system using a motor-operated pumping system with a better clutch for threading and sewing.
- Gas Carry Threading Device 2– Pneumatic tubular threading system uses a motor-driven pumping system, featuring a cylinder.
- Looper Drive Device for Sewing Machine– Grooved cam driving system.
- Needle Clamp Device for Sewing Machine– It holes the screw in place when they become loose during replacement.
- Needle Threading Device– A two-step threading system for the needle.
- Presser Foot Lifter Device of Sewing Machine– Increases ease of use with the lifter mechanism operated using a knee lifter level.
- Stitching Mode Changer – Used for overlock sewing machines, it adjusts between basic overlock stitching and rolled hem with one touch.
- Storage Device for Power Code of Sewing Machine– Kept at the bottom of the sewing machine and pulls out in front of the sewing machine.
- Technique and Sewing Machine for Creating a Single Thread Locked Hand Stitch –Sashiko stitch forming system.
- Thread Feeding Device for Sewing Machine– Thread delivery system.
- Thread Feeding Device for Decorative Stitch Sewing – Creates a wave stitch using the thread delivery system.
No products were found matching your selection.