Keeping large carpeted areas looking great has never been so easy!
The CleanMax Wide Area Vacuum is a workhorse of immense proportions, vacuuming up to 10,000 more square feet per hour than an ordinary upright vacuum. With outstanding durability, 4-stage clean air filtration and many convenience features, this vacuum meets the daily demands of cleaning professionals who maintain large carpeted areas.
Equipment storage space is always limited, so the Wide Area Vacuum folds up and stands vertically on end to fit in tight spaces.
Not just one, but two high-efficiency vacuum motors and an 1800 RPM brushroll motor work to loosen and remove dirt and revive carpet pile so carpets in high-traffic areas get clean, look great and the flooring investment is protected. Solidly constructed with non-marking rubber wheels, casters and steel tube handles, the Wide Area Vacuum is powerful, durable and enables operators to do more work in less time. As a convenience for operators, a handy foot pedal with five settings adjusts the vacuum to the appropriate carpet height. A cushioned grip handle adjusts for comfort, and a safety switch on the handle eliminates bending over to power up the vacuum. With a 75 foot power cord and giant vacuum bag, operators can vacuum for a long time without having to switch outlets or change bags.
Four stages of filtration means Cleaner Carpets and Healthier Environment
- Stage 1: A large capacity disposable paper filter bag keeps dirt where it belongs.
- Stage 2: The paper filter bag is enclosed in a reusable cloth filter bag for an extra layer of filtration.
- Stage 3: Each of the two vacuum motors contains an intake filter.
- Stage 4: On the other side of the motor, a high-performance cartridge filters the motor exhaust.
Features and Specifications:
- Base Dimensions (H x W x D): 20″ x 30″ x 36″
- Base Construction: Rotationally-Molded Housing and Lid
- Handle: Length 30″
- Handle: Steel Tubing, Fully Adjustable
- Vac Motors: (2) 1 HP, 115V
- Vacuum: 224 CFM
- Static Water lift: 63″
- Brushroll: Nylon Bristle with Plastic Core
- Brush Dimensions (W x DIA.): 28″ x 3″
- Brush Speed: 1800 RPM
- Brush Motor: 2600 RPM PMDC, 5-HP
- Brush Height Adjustment: 5 Pile Settings
- Drive Belt: 6 Groove Poly-V
- Filtration: 4-Stage Clean-Air
- Filter Bag Capacity: 14.8 Gallons
- Overload Protection: 15 AMP Motor Reset Breaker and 3 AMP Brushroll Motor, Reset Breaker
- Rear Wheels: 10″ Non-Marking
- Front Wheels: 2″ Non-Marking Swivel Casters
- Sound Level: 70 Decibels to Operator
- Weight (Net/Shipping): 95 lbs. / 113 lbs.
- Power Cord Length: 75 feet (14-3)
- Power: 115V / 60Hz
- Certifications: LEED Qualifying, Carpet and Rug Institute, Seal of Approval- Bronze