For those that love high-tech features when they’re mending or sewing, the Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine is a must-have device.
It’s sleek and stylish, perfect for whatever your sewing needs may be. It comes with a 2.4″ x 1.3″ LCD Display that gives you clear visuals and control over your device, as well as an automatic thread cutter. And with 100 built-in stitches, your ideas and designs will be virtually endless!
Whether you want to go simple or avant-garde with your next fashionable design, this device is the one you need to turn your dream into a reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts – 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3″ from Needle to Arm – Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch – Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing – Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination – Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension – The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment – Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4″ x 1.3″ LCD Display – Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute – Create more in less time.
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Branded Series Project: Runway
- Built-In Memory: Yes
- Display Type: LCD
- Feed Dog Points: 7
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Zipper Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blindstitch Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zigzag Foot
- LCD Display Size (W” x H”): 2.4″ x 1.3″
- Lighting Type: LED
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down): Yes
- Needle Threading System: Advanced
- Quick Set Bobbin: Yes
- Start/Stop Button: Yes
- Stitch Selector Type: 10-Key
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes
- UL/CSA Listed Voltage: 110v
- Carton Dimensions (W” x D” x H”): 14.8″ x 20.55″ x 16.75″
- Carton Weight (lbs): 27.2
- Unit Dimensions (W” x D” x H”): 9.8″ x 18.9″ x 11.8″
- Unit Weight (lbs): 20.5
- Back to Beginning Key
- Built-In Lettering Fonts: 4
- Built-In Stitch Selections (Stitches): 100
- Button Hole Styles: 7
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 850
- Reinforcement/reverse Stitches
- Speed Control
- Stitch Length (mm): 5
- Stitch Width (mm):
- Bobbin (3 extra pcs)
- Needle set (6)
- Twin needle
- Extra spool pin
- Cleansing brush
- Seam ripper
- Eyelet punch
- Foot controller
- Disk-shaped screwdriver
- L driver
- Spool cap (small, medium, large)
- Spool cap mini, Spool net
- USB Cable: Not Included
2/6/25 Year Premium Limited Warranty