The Riccar SupraLite Premium Lightweight Vacuum with a Hall sensor and lifetime belt is built to exceed your floor cleaning expectations.
The Riccar SupraLite Premium Lightweight Vacuum is a powerhouse of a vacuum suited to floor cleaning no matter what type of floor. It’s light enough to transport up and downstairs, and best of all, it’s easy to push. The Premium model has a 40-foot power cord to clean room after room without stopping, and a 24-inch long self-sealing HEPA media bag to trap dust and dirt.
The Premium model is the only SupraLite equipped with a Hall sensor and a lifetime belt; there’s no need to replace the belt when shoelaces jam the brush roll. It also features rubber wheels and a non-marking bumper, a two-speed motor, and a metal brush roll with replaceable brush strips that can be customized for delicate floor types or rugs. The SupraLite also includes Red Carpet Service Plan checkups to keep your vacuum running at its best for years.
- Gold Seal of Approval – Carpet and Rug Institute tested for soil removal, soil containment, and carpet wear.
- Lightweight – Weighs only nine pounds.
- Squeegee – Cleans bare floors beautifully.
- Red Carpet Service Plan – Offered at participating retail stores, this scheduled maintenance keeps the vacuum running at its best.
- ABS Plastic Body – Used in hardhats and SupraLite nozzles, ABS plastic is rigid and durable yet incredibly lightweight.
- Metal Brushroll with Replaceable Brush strips – A strong metal roller is designed to perform well and to last for many years. As you’d expect, brush strips are replaceable and are customizable to your home’s floors.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag – Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Two Speeds – Performs at high power or higher power.
- Hall Sensor and Lifetime Belt Protection – Breaking a belt is a thing of the past with Hall sensor technology. When it senses a jammed condition, the brush roll stops until the jam is cleared. Then it’s back to vacuuming like nothing ever happened.