There’s nothing standard about this SupraLite.
At just nine pounds and packed with cleaning power, the RICCAR SupraLite Standard Upright Vacuum [R105] is easy to use, easy to transport, and cleans way better than “standard”. Its performance earned it a Gold Seal of Approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute.
From its Deluxe Touch handle grip and metal handle tube to its rubber wheels and non-marking bumper, the SupraLite is designed to take the chore out of vacuuming. A 35-foot cord and 24-inch long self-sealing HEPA media bag mean fewer stops. Great for cleaning wall-to-wall carpet and bare floors and area rugs, the two-speed SupraLite Standard will quickly become your go-to vacuum.
- Gold Seal of Approval – Carpet and Rug Institute tested for soil removal, soil containment, and carpet wear.
- Lightweight – Weighs only nine pounds.
- Squeegee – Cleans bare floors beautifully.
- ABS Plastic Body – Used in hardhats and SupraLite nozzles, ABS plastic is rigid and durable yet incredibly lightweight.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag – Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Two Speeds – Performs at high power or higher power.
- Metal Brushroll with Replaceable Brush strips – A strong metal roller is designed to perform well and to last for many years. As you’d expect, brush strips are replaceable and are customizable to your home’s floors.